[ST] ST bar swamp on to an RS possible?

Read the post in he FAQ section posted here:

http://www.triumphnet.com/st/

Mentioning an ST swap on to an RS.

I'm considering grabbing a deal on an RS and making it
into more of a tourer but was wondering what the stock
ST bars cost?  And if I grab a set of stock ST bars
and then add genmars on top of it, will this upset
handling really adversely?

An RS with ST bars and genmars....will it still
out-handle a stock ST with genmars due to less
steering head angle or will the steering be so upset
from all the mods?

Are there any mods or special care that needs to be
taken with the bar swap and addition of genmars to the
RS or does it bolt right on?  (Interference with
fairing possibly?  I know the brake line needs to be
replaced when adding genmars to the ST, anything more
needed other than the brake cable included by genmar
for the RS?)

Thanks,

Bryce <- don't care about my legs, just need wrists to
be comfy.

(Sorry I couldn't search the archives, they are no
more I guess.)