Re: [ST] ST bar swamp on to an RS possible?

I have ST bars on my RS. You can use your current clutch cable if you
reroute it, but I bought an ST clutch cable to keep things stock looking. No
need for a new throttle cable. The locator tangs for the RS control housings
are in the wrong place for the ST bars, but they aren't really necessary so
you can just cut them off and tighten the housings onto the bars where you
want them.

As for the genmar risers, you might want to wait. I found the ST bars to be
so comfortable that I decided not to buy the risers.