Re: [ST] Another dealer is kaput

This maybe be true Steve but their stock of bikes is like 3 !  I saw an RS,
a Speed 3, and a Bonnie , 3 bikes does not a dealer make.. And since it is
a suggestion by Honda  , and since they sell like 1200 Honda's a year and
maybe 100 Triumphs.. As for Ducati those that I spoke with didn't much care
about Ducks being dead but Triumph the owner and several of the sales guys
ride em'...