[ST] Anyone ever use these guys?

Howdy,

I came across this website and would like to know if anyone has had any
experience with them?

www.ironpony.com

They don't have the best prices around, but they aren't way off either.
I get the impression they have not been around real long though. Also,
their website is a bit cumbersome. You have to click down through so
many little subpages before you finally get to the actual item
description and price info. Their tire selection is decent and their
prices are bad. Looks like shipping is $8.95 regardless of order size
unless you get something really large. I'm guessing tires aren't in
that category but haven't confirmed it with them.

Anyway, just curious. Thanks.

Adios,

- --
Scott Friday
Tourmeister@xxxxxxxxx
2001 Honda VFR 800 Fi His in Red
1998 Honda VFR 800 Fi Hers in Blue - RED BODYWORK FOR SALE!!

http://BackroadMotorcycleTours.com/
http://sfriday.com/
http://twtex.com/    (Two Wheeled Texans Site)