[ST] Lowering

Don,
Could you post some measurements to indicate how much your bike
has been lowered?  Something like bike held level, passenger
footpeg distance to ground would do nicely.
- --
Appreciate it,
Rick in Oregon too
'01 Sprint ST

I think that Rod wouldn't appreciate a bunch of calls on this. He's a good
one but there are limits. I wasn't the one who had my lowered. So am going
on what I looked at. It is a cut and reweld of the rear link with a
corresponding raising of the front tubes. Only good for about an inch
overall but nothing else seems to be affected including the sidestand though
he said you have to be a little more careful where you park it.

I agree with Rick, since Dave is the interested party on this conversion it
would be nice if he would detail this out for the rest who would be
interested.

Thanks for your consideration of a good dealer.
Don '02ST