Re: [ST] poll: multiple ST owners?

I crashed my first ST (a red one, with 40000km on it) in june 2000. It's
still in my garage waiting till I got time to make a beautifull naked bike of
it.

The cost of repairing it was almost as high as bying a new one. I bought me a
new 2001 in march, this time it is a nice looking british racing green.

I hope to bring it back on the road again this year. It will look great. I
have palns to make a Guinness (Martin you now where I am talking about) bike
of it. Golden frame, black tank with Guinness on it in golden letters .....

	Marc.