[ST] Beam deflectors for riding UK bikes in Europe

Mike Bostock wrote:

>PK- Quick question for anyone listening - has someone in the UK got a
'template'
>PK- for the Sprint ST headlamps, to allow me to cutout & make  tape beam
>PK- deflectors for LH drive bikes switching to RH drive roads ?
>
>AFAIK there is no requirement for bikes to have these fitted - I have
>never seen any bikes with them on the ferry and have been to Europe a
>few times.

The AA website says that headlight correction (and GB stickers or Euro
plates) are mandatory for cars.  However, the table at
http://www.theaa.com/allaboutcars/overseas/compulsory_equipment.html says
that "This adjustment is not required for two-wheeled vehicles as the beam
pattern is more symmetrical."

Neil