Re: [ST] RS vs. ST (Bars, stickers, anything else?)

If you like the single sided swingarm on the ST, you
may want to wait a little while.  There is a guy in
the Triumph Yahoo group I'm in
(http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/triumphmotorcycleclub2/)
that has a picture posted of his SSA RS. They are
supposed to be available in 2004 in the states.

Before you spend any money on changing the bars, I'd
wait it out a couple of months.  After my body (back)
got used to it, I'm now very comfortable on the
standard Sprint.

Bill

http://www.triumphnet.com/st/faq/difference/strs.html