Re: [ST] bars too high!

> Since raising the bars seems to be a popular mod,  there must be loads of
> unused and unwanted RS bars laying around.  Does anyone have a set they
> would let go cheap?
>
> Pete Licht
> 99ST black

Hi Pete

I might sell my old RS bars. I loved the stretched riding position on fast
country roads, but on a long motorway run or pottering around town (i.e. my
usual commute) I have to have the ST bars or my hands go numb. Beware that
it's not quite a straight swap though - the switches are different, so when
I fitted the ST bars I had to file off the little plastic locating pin from
the inside of each switch to make them fit. Presumably you'd have to do the
same. Where are you?

'Hi' again to the rest of you! I've been quiet because I had a love affair
with a Speed Triple for the last year or so, but when I needed money bad
guess which I sold and which I kept! The RS may not be such a looker but it
is WAY superior to the T509.

Barry
00 RS
Sussex, UK