Re: [ST] National Ride or rides?

<<
So what was the consensus on our meeting place this year??

Jim Schroeder

If you were on the snail mailing list(which you should have) as a TSRA
member you should have received a newsletter recently outlining the only
Rallye proposals we(the board) have received, and a request for a vote on
them.  All are western locations.  You can also check them out at the
following address.

We still need some folks east of the Mississippi to organize some proposals
for this year.  Come one folks, there's gotta be someone out there that
wants to show off their local region?  And it's never too late to start
thinking about next year(hint, hint, prod, prod)  Check under files at the
above yahoo site for documentation of pre-requisites.

Steven Kohlscheen
2002 Triumph Sprint ST
AMA life member #548538
HSTA # 9351