[ST] Valve issues

At 09:55 PM 5/14/03, you wrote:
>I have some distressful news about our Sprint ST's that may or may not be
>true. Several
>months ago I discovered that my Sprint needed a valve job.

Well, it would show up on Speed Triples and more likely all Daytonas and be
reported on those lists as well.  Rick Damiani put over 100,000 on his 99
Sprint without this surfacing as well as others I know with many miles on
them.  I doubt its an across the board issue as we'd have heard from many
others with similar issues.  But what do I know.  Waiting to see pics.

Ken T. from Ca.

Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine

95' Trident, 96' Virago 11, 99' Triumph Sprint ST, 02' Bonneville
http://www.labiker.com/members/index.php?cc63d31418542