Re: [ST] New Can

> Go for the 18T sprocket too. It also makes a nice difference for very
little
> money/effort. I just got a CF can as well for my RS, but haven't installed
> it yet. I want to take my bike to particular dealer to do the FI tune
> update, but it's a bit of a ride away and the weather isn't cooperating...
Thanks for the advice Gary.  Once you get the can on I think you'll see what
I mean.   Then, as you say, that's a pretty cheap mod so I just may try it.

I know what you mean about weather.  All week the predicted weather for this
weekend over WV and PA was supposed to be fantastic.  Hit a cold front
yesterday in MD on the way south, and it looked like a wash out, but we
continued and it was hitting 80 with blue skies on primo ridin' roads.  As
my Beemer budy said, "not bad for November."
Hope you get your blue skys,
Rod