Re: Re[2]: [ST] New Can [of beer]

> Indeed, got to sample this year's a couple of weeks ago at a small bash
> our local Winking Lizard hosted.  Sierra Nevada rep was there with a keg
> of their Harvest Ale, one of only two in the midwest that was trotted out
> for the "Friends of the Lizard".

D's Six Packs and Dogs (in the Regent Square section of Pittsburgh) was
blessed with two kegs of Harvest Ale this year. For the uninitiated, Harvest
Ale is a hoppy pale ale brewed with fresh, right from the fields, hops.
Hoppier and stronger than the usual Pale Ale, but not as malty as
Celebration Ale (one of my favorites, drinking one now). I'm doing my best
to kick the kegs, but suspect the second keg may still be alive next
Thursday on my weekly visit to D's (highly recommended if you're in the
'burgh and like Good Beer).

RE: Sprints (just for some on topic content):
I never go to D's on my Sprint RS. Bike + Good Beer = Trouble Waiting to
Happen

Garry

End of st-digest V2002 #1321