Re: [ST] Shock suggestion

You lost me Dan, what resevior?  You mean they escavate somthing from within
the sealled single OEM unit, then send the remains back to you?  Sounds
kinda wierd.  But 550 sounds better than $700-800 to me right now.  And I do
know Works Performance as a good company.  Thanks for the suggestion.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen