[ST] Loose Header Nuts

The nuts holding my exhaust pipes to the cylinders on my RS keep working
loose. They're a major PITA to get at. In fact, I can only reach 3 of the
six without taking stuff off the bike. To really do it right, it appears you
have to remove the fairing as well as the oil cooler and radiator (a major
effort from the looks of it).

Is there some combination of deep 13mm socket and short extension that lets
you tighten them all w/o removing stuff ?

If not, is there some easy way and/or trick to moving all that cooling stuff
out of the way to get a socket/wrench in there? Getting the plastic off is
no big deal, but removing the coolers looks to be a PITA and I'm not sure
how much liquid (oil or water) will be lost in the process.

Garry