RE: [ST] Quick Connector

Before you spend the 100.00 for metal you might go to a BMW shop and take a look
there. I work at a bmw shop and I have on had one fail and that was when I was
disconnecting it. I have not heard of one failing while on the road. Cost should
be in the 30.00 range and o rings are about .30 cents. as opossed to the 8.00 I
gave for the triumph connectors. Yes the bmw connectors are plastic but they do
not fail from what I have seen.

>Sorry, but "thicker/stronger" plastic?  I'd just go ahead and immediately
>replace them with the metal ones.  If I had know about this earlier, I would
>have changed to metal as soon as I bought the motorcycle whether or not it's
>under warranty. $100 is worth the extra safety so nobody ends up like Colin

2000 Sprint ST
1988 K75
1966 BSA Lightning
- --