[ST] Eutrope...

...no, not entropy, Eutrope _my_ new-to-me MZ Skorpion Sport Cup.

Eutrope is the muse of pleasure...and we picked it up tonight at Forward
Air.

Ken T and Barb joined us for the decanting. He summed it up well: "I can't
believe it. I can't believe it has 9,000 miles on it."

The bike is showroom fresh. We connected the battery, dumped in two gallons
of Super, opened the petcock, pumped the carbs (no choke, they're
aftermarket), and it fired on the first try, and idled shortly thereafter.

Immaculate, amazingly so.

A bit loud...Supertrapp exhaust. I thought the Blue Flame on the Sprint was
a bit loud, till we got MuZe, and then the M4 was a bit too loud and the
Blue Flame was OK. Now Eutrope is quite a bit louder still. At some point
I'll really have to deal with this.

The bike has a set of Megacycle cams, Holeshot carbs, and a Supertrapp. I
am going to get in _so_much_trouble_ with this bike; I can tell already.
Where MuZe is content to lope along, Eu requires an aggressive hand on the
throttle...and damn, it responds quite smartly.

Woo hoo!!

MracD

End of st-digest V2002 #1323