Re: [ST] Track Day

>From: "Daniel Wallander" <triumph99@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Thanks for the heartfelt warning, but since I've already been through the
>consequences, I might as well have all the fun that I didn't have before!
>Hmmm....    Track bike.....

    Really.  So how was that pickle jar anyway?  :)
    Yeah, track bike..........(insert best Homer imitation here)
    I'm planning on a "Track Day School" this spring.  It's just like
heroin, man

>And, while we are on the subject, sort of, Ruth and I have set a date for
>May in the Montana town where I grew up.  We figured after four years
>together, we might as well make it permanent!
>
>Dan Wallander

    Well Hell Yeah!!!!  Big congrats to YOU Dan, Ruth is a sweetheart!!!
    and give her my condolences, having settled on you, bro'  :)))
    Maybe an LD blast to Montana in May is in my future, don't be surprised.

    steve
    duncan
    dallas