Re: [ST] FYI - OIL

Rick,

Just changed over last week and put on 300+ miles on Sunday with no
problems at all.

In fact, the Amsoil filter looks a lot like the stock Honda filter that
Rider mag was using to replace the stock Triumph one.  I compared the
sealing O ring to both Honda and stock Triumph and saw very little
difference.  Blurb in the last Rider in the back about this and shims
and levers.  Priced the Honda filter mentioned and it was more than the
srock Triumph filter.  So I went the Amsoil route.

I compared the sealing O ring to both Honda and stock Triumph and saw
very little difference.  Although my filter wrench that fits the Triumph
is just a little too large to grip the Amsoil filter.

Dave Bardell
Millerstown, PA