Re: [ST] Help: Sprint won't start

Is there a danger of letting the bike site longer than a few weeks w/o
starting it?  I make a few trips a year overseas - usually for one month
each but recently I was gone two months straight.  I don't put in any
stabalizer and don't have a trickle charger.  Each time the bike starts up
just fine.

Is this really a bad practice if I have yet to encounter any issues as per
below (if it ain't broke, don't fix it), or am I just being lucky so far?