[ST] Tank bag option

I was searching for a tank bag, but didn't like the Triumph tank bags
due to the strapping system.  Ideally, I wanted a magnetic tank bag, but
that was not an option for our non-magnetic tanks.  A buddy of mine ran
across a website for the Tank Locker and forwarded it to me since he
knew I was searching for a tank bag.  This bag attaches to the gas tank
filler cap.

I've placed an order and was going to post after I received the product,
but there's a free shipping deal for the USA only until Dec 1.
International shipping is 10% off.

When it came to ordering this bag, the biggest drawback for me was the
lack of a shoulder strap or a place to put one.  I called up the company
when placing my order and told them this.  The owner said it wasn't a
problem.  He's having 2 "D" rings put on for me so I can attach a
shoulder strap.

http://www.luggagelocker.com/tanklockerm.html

Anyone w/ feedback +/- would be appreciated.  I've already placed an
order, but would still like to hear if there is anything to watch for.

Marco Beckwith
00 Sprint RS
San Francisco Bay Area
http://www.bikepics.com/members/workeeholic/00sprintrs/