Re: [ST] Latest SPEEDTV offering

The only good thing is I read that Spike (old TNN Channel) is putting
together a MC show for next year.  To be aired weekly and the OLN
(Outdoor Life Network does have a few MC shows -- last one I saw was a
SuperMotard race.
Anything is better than Speed has done for the two wheelers lately.

Once the "ricky racer" toons are over, maybe Greg can host SpongeBob
Square Pants

Dave Bardell