Re: [ST] Dallas stop of the Int'l M/C show

>Eeewww, is right.  I didn't look at the other pics closely.  What's left of
>the front fairing isn't an RS fairing like I thought it was.  It must have
>been an ST.  He's certainly a member of the rat club, now!

It did not have an ST cockpit.  RS or Daytona, can't remeber which, I was
too appalled to linger very long.  But the frame looks to be an RS/ST.  I
could be wrong.  The Best/Worse Triumph rat bike I've ever seen.  Wish I
woulda taken more pics now, but at the time it was all I could deal with.

Sure woud be funny if this guy was on the list. :))

Come on dude, show yerself, give us the inside skinny.

duncan
dallas