Re: [ST] Brakes Arrgh! Brakes

At 16:11 24/11/03, you wrote:
>Dealer says if that's the case I probably need to replace the seals and
>really clean things out good.  The Triumph OEM seal kit is $72 per calipher.

Sprint Manufacturing in the UK
(http://www.sprintmanufacturing.co.uk/price_list.htm) might be able to help
you out. They do (I think) ship overseas, but I don't know how soon you
need the parts. If nothing else they should be able to help with the part
numbers. It's probably worth dropping them an email. On their web site they
list the following (all prices are per caliper):

- -> 4 piston front caliper seal kits £12

They also supply different pads:
Dunlop HH+ stocked for 4 pot calipers £24
Nissin replacement brake pads, original equipment fitted, NS compound £17.50
Nissin brake pads, available for 4 pot front calipers only - RS high
performance compound £25
Ferodo platinum brake pads £16

As far as I can tell, the 4-pot caliper on my ST is the same as that on my
older Sprint Executive, so I would have no concerns about getting the kit
from these guys.

I hope this helps.

Stephen (Spud) McS.
'02 BRG ST