From: Bryce [mailto:bster13@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, November 25, 2003 6:11 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Real <proven> benefits of triumph performance exhaust?

Dammit Blake.... I searched the net for everything
regarding this but forgot to look at the most central
place for ST/RS info....triumphnet.com.  Thanks for
the help.

You mention the Triumph tune richens things up, which
makes sense...have u noticed your MPG drop due to the
changes?

If I were to buy an aftermarket can and have the
dealer tune it with their hourly labor rates, I might
as well shell out for the tune-boy and give it a shot
myself and take my bike for some dyno runs.

As for the weight.....not I'm not really sure between
the three (OEM, Stainless accessory, and CF
accessory).  Does anyone else know?

Thanks,

Bryce