[ST] Dallas Motorcycle Show / Faster

Well, I'm glad we went to Big D for the show, and that
we went to see Faster.  At the show, we ran into many
friendly faces, and acquired new winter gloves and 2
Bellstaff Jackets.  The latter was unplanned, but we
liked them so much we got them.  They should be good
for cold and warm (but not too hot) weather riding.
They have the Knox armor, and we can put back armor in
them.  I will move my back armor from one of my other
jackets to this one, and we'll have to acquire the
armor for Richard.

As for the bikes we liked the 999 and the Tuono were
at the top of our list.  As for the Rocket III, it
looks great, but it's not for me.  On the other hand,
I really would like the look of a Thruxton in my
garage. . . . .

I'm glad we saw Faster on the "big" screen.
Unfortunately, the auditorium was only 1/2 full.  The
guy handling the showing made some comment to the
effect that Dallas must be a Harley town. . . .  I'm
glad we paid the money to support this independent
production about MotoGP.  We found it facinating, even
though the acoustics were not very good in the
auditorium we were in.  We missed around 1/3 of the
dialog between the acoustics and the accents.  Still,
I am looking forward to seeing this on DVD and hearing
what I missed.  The track footage was awesome, and the
list of people interviewed was more than impressive. .
. . .  The only down side was we had to leave the BBQ
joint while people were still talking motorcycles. . .
. .

Hope one an all has a Happy Thanksgiving. . . . We'll
be doing a 500 mile day out to the desolation of west
Texas on Turkey Day, but Sunday night will be spent
near Fredericksburg. . . . .

Lisa
'99 Sprint ST
'03 Tigger