[ST] Items for sale

I've decided to move on to a different ride have traded in
my 2000 RS on a new bike.  However, before I traded it in, I
removed some of the accessories that I had added in order to
return it to stock condition; I'm offering them to anyone on
the list that might want them. Contact me off-list if you
are interested in any of these items and we'll work out a
price; for reference, I've included the prices and links for
new items, in some cases, as a point of reference:

1) GenMar bar risers.  These fit either the ST or the RS,
however I do not have the longer brake line that GenMar
indicates is required for the ST, so this may only be of
interest to RS owners.  The required longer bolts are
included, as well.  Since this is a non-wear item, they are
effectively the same as new, although perhaps a bit
tarnished from being on the bike for three years. These are
$109.95 new.

http://www.zianet.com/GenMar/t118.html

2) Zero-Gravity sport-touring windscreen, in light smoke
tint.  Fits only the RS.  In good condition, with only a
couple of minor scratches from bug and rock hits.  This is
$79.95 new.

http://www.zerogravity-racing.com/sportbikes/triumph_sptbks/904.htm

3) Passenger Grab rail. Fits either ST or RS.  Perfect
condition.  Jack Lilly gets 89.99 GBP ($153) for these:

http://www.jacklilley.com/newcart/view_part.asp?category_id=13&category_type_id=152&part_id=482

4) Stock exhaust can.  I replaced it with the Triumph CF
race can a year ago; it has about 20k miles on it and is in
perfect cosmetic condition, no scratches, dings, etc.  So,
if anyone has dumped the RS on the right side and would like
to replace their scratched can, this is a good opportunity
to do so.  I have no idea what the value of a stock can is;
make me an offer.  I expect it will be expensive to package
and ship.

5) Haynes Triumph Service Manual. Covers both Sprints,
Tiger, Speed Triple, and Daytona for years '97 - '00.  Very
lightly used, as I didn't do too much of my own maintenance.
Basically, it's in new condition.  This goes for 19.99 GBP
($34) from Haynes:

http://www.haynes.co.uk/inc/viewbikemanual.asp?mt=3755

6) Stock Triumph 19 tooth front sprocket.  It has about 12k
miles on it.  Free to anyone willing to pay the shipping,
probably $5.

7) Spare RS clutch cable.  I have no idea of it's value;
make me a reasonable offer.

- -Keith
'00 RS - Gone
'03 CBR1100XX - New in the stable