Re: [ST] 2004 RS

The sales guy may have been feeding me a line, he is a
sales guy. But I don't know why he would take the
trouble since he just sold me my ST 6 weeks ago and
knew I wasn't about to pick up another bike. And this
bike was no where around at the time. But this has
raised my couriosity, I think I will drop by tomarrow
and find out more.

I did a little looking on the WEB and found this
Triumph site for the UK region after it loads hit the
models button The RS is listed there.

http://www.triumph.co.uk/site/regional/index.cfm?RegionID=15

The RS is not listed in the America region.

This is the Co. site for the America's same thing you
have to hit the models button.

http://www.triumph.co.uk/site/regional/index.cfm?RegionID=27

This is in line with what the dealer told me. It may
still be an attempt to get rid of the left over parts
and phase out the RS I won't pretend to know anything
about that.

Martin
01 Blue ST
79 HD (still in shop)