[ST] SSS-RS

Hi Gang,

In August, we bought a 2003 Caspian Blue RS c/w Single Sided Swing Arm and
minus the RS sticker on the side. It looks great, runs even better. I first
saw them on a visit to the UK in June, then a few made it into Canadian
dealers. It is amazing how many people have stopped us to say what a good
looking bike it is. Amazing what a coat of paint and a SSSA will do for a
bike. Too bad it didn't come that way right away, because it will accept ST
spec hard luggage and or an upswept Carbon Can. Our guests love the bike!

They are not available for 2004 and I'm not sure if any made it to the US.

All the Best,

Mike Ciebien
Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Holidays
www.rockymtnmoto.com