Re: [ST] License tests

>And yet, somehow, you lived to see your twenties.  I'm impressed.  :b
>
>Laters,
>Brian

Yeah, and that's when things ~really~ began to get wild.  Harley's, and sex,
drugs and Rock-n-Roll.
Damn, I miss the 70's..................

Ahhhh, wait a minute, no I don't.  Today, the bikes are faster, the drugs
are better, the wimmen are easier, and the rock-n-roll is,,,,,,,,ahhhh well,
the not as good, but if you look hard, you can still find good stuff like
Star Sailor, or the White Stripes, or Badly Drawn Boy............ahhhhh,
nevermind, most didn't understand Bowie then, and don't understand BDB, now
either.

happy trails,

steve duncan
el donut