RE: [ST] Clubbin'

Steve,

 For the record, I'm fast on my RS (as told by others), but regret to say I
don't actually own a Tiger. A good friend of mine has a 2002, now with Dymag
wheels and Sportecs, and I've ridden it. The Tiger is Triumph's best-kept
secret. It is SO easy to ride FAST. Take off a lot of unsprung weight and
remove spokes that loosen, and it's just sick! With the leverage those wide
bars have, the thing can be tossed through the corners with the greatest of
ease. Want to see Mick on his? There's a funny photo gracing the main page
of our group's Yahoo site.

BEGIN: Thread drift correction

I started this group because of the dysfunction of my local R.A.T. Pack and
zero response from TSRA riders in the Northeast US to get together for some
riding. It's taken on a life of it's own and many members (especially that
guy Mick) believe strongly that we should be allowed to be our own
non-dealer-based R.A.T. Pack. We certainly are more active than any known
R.A.T. Pack in our area, and TSRA up here for that matter. I do hope
Callahan and others in Triumph begin to see the merits of letting "those who
ride decide".

Ken M.
'00 RS
(also formerly known as "Photo Dawg")