Re: [ST] Clubbin'

> I started this group because of the dysfunction of my local R.A.T. Pack
and
> zero response from TSRA riders in the Northeast US to get together for
some
> riding. It's taken on a life of it's own and many members (especially that
> guy Mick) believe strongly that we should be allowed to be our own
> non-dealer-based R.A.T. Pack. We certainly are more active than any known
> R.A.T. Pack in our area, and TSRA up here for that matter. I do hope
> Callahan and others in Triumph begin to see the merits of letting "those
who
> ride decide".

Ken,

The NTSR sounds like the same kind of group I'm trying to get started in
western PA. While I'd like to be an official RAT pack and have a shop
sponsor the group, I'd be perfectly happy with a grass-roots thing. Just get
together to ride, be it a day of twisties, a RAT RAID, visiting a motorcycle
event or whatever, but it's all about having good, safe, fun RIDING...

Garry
www.pghratpack.com