[ST] engine lite

I had the valves re-adjusted and now find that after putting it back together
I have the engine managment lite on? Could it be that I connected the vacume lines incorrectly? There are two connections that point straight down one is vented to air (the one that would be for overflow at the filler neck) the other I have connected to the cross over to the cananister. One vacume line goes into the air box and connects to the horizonal connector on the tank. Is this correct? Also is there a way I can reset the em lite?  Or am I stuck with taking it back to the shop?
- --
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers