Re: [ST] Install new fuel sender

Jim,
Normal warranty repairs have to be performed by an authorized
dealer.  It depends on how the extended warranty is written.
Read your contract.  Unfortunately many of them have a clause -
not legal everywhere - which specifies who may perform the work.
It wouldn't hurt to call a dealer and determine the conditions
under which they'd honor the extended warranty.
Good luck,
Rick