[ST] Hard bag clips

One of the hard bag clips broke sometime while I was riding and has
disappeared (outside clip).  I remember someone mentioning earlier that this
should be covered under warranty.  Makes sense to me, as I bought the bike
new with bags in Jan 02 ('20 model).  I dropped by the dealer yesterday and
asked them to look into it.  I couldn't stay for the answer, as I was in a
rush.

I checked the other clips and 2 of the 3 remaining are loose now.  I need to
look in there with a flashlight, but I believe all that is holding the clips
to the bags are plastic rivets.  Has anyone else noticed this problem?  I
don't think simply replacing the clip is the answer, as the mechanism
appears weak to me.

Thanks,
James '02 ST