Re: [ST] SSSA scam (was:for Garry - rear tire width)

I was thinking the SSSA was primarily for racing, being easier and quicker
to change a tire during a pit stop which would more than make up any time
lost due to a slight weight increase.

(and it looks cool)

But riddle me this, why does almost everyone who makes a bike with an SSSA
cover it up with an exhaust pipe?  Or in the case of the Goldwing, luggage.
;)

- --Joel

  *