[ST] Front Wheel Removal

Like most of my questions here, I'm sure this has been covered before,
but as usual, I'll ask anyway:-)

What is the general consensus on getting the front wheel up and off???

I was all set to get one of those Pit Bull stands that hook into the
ubiquitous hole on the underside of the triple clamp/headstock.  Of
course, when i looked under there, it would appear that the horn is
obscuring this access point.  Is there another type of stand that will
take care of this??? do I disconnect the horn.

I'd like to be able to do this without removing plastic.  I'd also
prefer a method that does NOT include hanging support ropes/cables from
a beam in my garage to hold the bike up.

Boy, I'm just a demanding SOB.

Thanks !!!

Eric.