Re: [ST] SSSA scam (was:for Garry - rear tire width)

These days all the racing bikes are DSSA from what
I've seen.  I guess they've [erfected quick tire
changes w/out the sssa and are willing to sacrifice
any slowing of tire changes with more frame rigidity
and lighter weight.

As for putting the exhaust canister covering up the
SSSa.....only thing I can think of is weight
distribution?  DUnno on that one.

Bryce