[ST] SpeedBleeder Discount Update: Size

Last night I rode the RS to the shop in Kirkland and Kevin installed a
SB8125L in the rear caliper.  It fits.  Thread pitch is right.  Personally,
I wish it fit a little deeper, like they do when placed in a Honda.  In the
RS rear caliper, about three threads remain exposed when fully seated. The
reason is that that the threaded shaft of the bleeder valve is few mm longer
than the stock triumph valve.  This does not affect function or security, of
course, but I called the mother ship this morning (SpeedBleeder) and asked
about it.  They told me that as long as the thread seal is seated,
everything is fine.  I asked if they had one with that thread pitch but only
16mm from the tip to the base of the nipple and they do not. They regularly
sell this SB to Triumph owners.

So, as long as the thread pitch isn't different on the front calipers, the
SB815L is the part needed for the RS/ST (and a bunch of other bikes too).
The link to the page for the discount purchase is:

http://www.eaglescall.com/ksm/triumphsbk.html

If you have any questions, ask away.

>--
Peckham