[ST] New helmet

I don't know if any of you have already seen this, but
thought I'd post the link, as it will probably be good
fodder for discussion. It's a new helmet viewing system,
introduced at the Milan show, that has a sort of heads up
display at the top of the visor which shows a view of what's
behind you, through the use of polycarbonate mirrors.  I
think this is very cool.  I wonder how long it might take to
reach the mass market?  Do any of you UK listers know
anything about the company?

Article Link:

http://blogs.motorbiker.org/mikewerner/Blog.nsf/dx/10082003104451MIKCA5.htm

Manufacturer link: