Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 10:26:14 +0100
From: Mark Steele
Subject: Reevu

Dear Sir

The final production date and cost price have not yet been fixed. This
is one of the reasons why we launched the Helmet at Milan to ascertain
the reaction from the distribution and motorsports enthusiasts Every one
was astounded by the technology and the helmets. We are hopeful that
production shall start in around One month to begin to deliver as
samples to the trade with volume production early in 2004. The helmet
will be available for markets and will come with all of the relevant
standards

Mark Steele

Production Director