[ST] Re: st-digest V2002 #1283

At 9:55pm, Oct 12,  owner-st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx Hath Written:
> From: "David Pullen" <dpullen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: RE: [ST] Hello everyone
>
> Hi Kevin,
>
> Yes, that would be me.  Sorry about that...to be honest, I didn't realize
> there was that much interest in it.  They said you and one other guy both
> came in to buy it while I was out getting lost...

Don't worry about it.  I'm glad the bike went to someone who is so
obviously thrilled to be riding it.  And glad you found this listserve.
There's *LOT'S* of good info about Sprints in this braintrust.  You'll
learn a lot about the bike.

And don't forget to make it to the RAT meetings which are sponsored
by the shop.  The Ratlantans meet 1st Wed of the month at the Prince of
Wales on Piedmont Ave.
http://www.geocities.com/bluespeed3/RATLANTAN.html

RIP '99 Black ST

Kevin Liske
Adapt and Overcome

   "The West won the world not by the superiority
    of its ideas or values or religion but rather by
    its superiority in applying organized violence.
    Westerners often forget this fact, non-Westerners
    never do."