[ST] Oct RAT Newsletter

Jim Callahan hs announced the October issue.  Here's his letter with
instructions on how to sign up:
- --
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST
*     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *
*     *

Hello Everyone,
 Wow! What a response to our first edition of the monthly newsletter!
Over 300 people have signed up for the 2nd issue.  Let's please keep
the ball rolling! Intended to be a supplement to the Torque magazine
series, it will be exclusively limited to North American content. I
urge everyone who lives, loves, and breathes Triumph motorcycles to
consider sending us materials to be used for this newsletter and
Torque magazine.  I hope you like the October issue!

Please help us with the distribution of this newsletter. We're
counting on you to propagate this newsletter to the entire RAT
membership as well as any Triumph owner who may consider joining our
club. Please forward this message and the attached flyer to people who
may be interested in receiving future issues.

If you'd like to receive future copies, send a reply to
ratamerica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  and put RAT NEWSLETTER in the
subject line.

In the text of the message, simply type:

Full Name(First name first, Last name last)

Correct email address

RAT number(if you have one)

Mailing Address

Bike Models and Years

If at any time in the future, you'd like to be removed from this list,
please reply by email to ratamerica@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the
Subject line: UNSUBSCRIBE NEWSLETTER

I have attached a PDF image file of this issue to this message. Adobe
Acrobat Reader is a free software that you'll need to download if you
can't open the file.

The free download takes just a minute, again it's free, and it
shouldn't hurt your computer. Their link is:

www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

Jim Callahan
Riders Association of Triumph
North American Coordinator

postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept for
the presence of computer viruses.

http://www.triumph.co.uk