bike, its easy.  Otherwise, it is beyond my basic Photoshop skills.

But its fun to dream...

Dan

>>> mheyer@xxxxxxxxx 10/17/03 10:03:27 AM >>>
I definitely prefer the green and silver.  Anyway to combine a black
and
silver?  That could be cool...

- -----Original Message-----
From: Dan Wetherington [mailto:DEW@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2003 10:38 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Two-tone ST ??

I just did another one with blue and silver:
http://www.geocities.com/dnlwthrn1/bluetwotonest.jpg

Enjoy!

Dan

>>> DEW@xxxxxxxxxxxxx 10/17/03 9:13:24 AM >>>
Here are links : http://www.geocities.com/dnlwthrn1/twotonest1.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/dnlwthrn1/twotonest2.jpg

Let me know what you think.

Dan

>>> vlapoint@xxxxxxxxxx 10/15/03 5:44:02 PM >>>
Due to an unscheduled off road adventure this past weekend I am going
be replacing all of the plastic on my BRG ST,  with the exception of
the
tank and the rear cowl.( Headlight fairing, upper and lower side
fairings and bags will be replaced).    I was thinking of keeping the
green tank and tail-light cowl and replacing everything else with the
new Silver....or maybe doing the bottom fairing in Green, the middle
in

Silver and the top in Green.   What do you all think.  Crazy idea??

guess i got the silver/green thing from one of their two-tone
standards

or something.

Jim

 *   *