[ST] was valve rattle

About a month ago I asked about a valve rattle on my 2k ST. To recap I did find 3 valves to tight. I took it back to the shop and it was re-adjusted. There was no charge to correct it, but since I had torn it down to check the valves the shop did not re-assemble it. I put it back together and it still had a rattle. My co-worker thought it sounded like a Ducati I ignored it for about a week since I had been riding my wife?s BMW, and I thought it was just that I had forgot what the ST should sound like. But then I noticed the gas mileage had dropped quite a bit. I remembered that with the valve adjustment there was no sync done on the throttle bodies.. I took it back once again and once the sync was done the rattle has gone away! All is good again. Just wanted to post a follow up and let all know.
BTW I also want to give kudos to the shop owner for all his help at performance cycle in Sacramento.
So I guess my tip is if you have a rattle that you don?t think is right get the throttle bodies synchronized.

2000 Sprint ST
1988 BMW K75
- --
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup