[ST] Triumph jacket sizing

OK, I need some help here.  I am really interested in 2 Triumph jackets, but
would like to know the best way to figure fitting.  The reason being, I can
order online and take a guess, or hope my local dealer would be so kind as
to order one of each size and let me pick.  But, not sure if they could sell
the other size.

Anyway, I currently have a Joe Rocket Meteor jacket in size 2XL.  I got the
2XL because with the XL the sleeves were too short when on the bike.  But
the jacket is quite bulky when the liner is out and you only have a t-shirt
on underneath.  With the liner zipped in and a t-shirt and a sweatshirt on,
it is very comfortable.  Little bit too much room in there.  But I did buy
it more for the colder weather anyway.

I also have a Joe Rocket Phoenix in size 2XL that fits perfect, although a
bit snug with a sweatshirt on underneath.

And lastly, my tux/suit jackets are usually a size 50, although I look like
a bell since I wear a size 36 pant.  And I have only ever tried on a size 46
in a Triumph jacket and that is definitely too small.

So, my question(s) is/are this:  I am looking at the Stealth and Raptor
jackets from Triumph.  I got to try on a size 46 Stealth at the Galena RAT
Raid and really like the look and style of the jacket.  But I don't want to
drop that kind of cash on a jacket just to find out it does not fit right.
And I have yet to price the Raptor from anywhere, but it looks like, from
the Triumph catalog, that they use the same sizing: ie: 48, 50, etc.  What
is the best way to go about this?  Also, does the Raptor have an option for
a windproof liner of some kind?  I thought I had heard they did.  If so, I
would be wearing the Raptor most of the time and carry the liner along if it
got cool (would have liked that setup for the Galena Raid instead of my
Meteor jacket).  And the Stealth would be more spring/fall wear and possibly
an all around winter jacket, too, with the liner in it.

What is the best way to do this?  Any and all input would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Eric Mann
RAT Member #117196
Rennlist Member # 030218-2755