Re: [ST] Progressive Insurance

I've been with Progressive for two years and my rates went down slightly
this year on my 01 ST.  Foremost quoted me a lower price, but when I
received the invoice, it was much higher than the quote. I do know the
ST is classified as a touring bike with Progressive, but don't know the
classification of the other models.

I do expect our rates to shoot up next year -- one year after the helmet
law repeal here in PA.

Dave Bardell
MillerSTown, PA
01 ST