Re[2]: [ST] Progressive Insurance

On Tuesday, October 21, 2003, 4:38:48 AM, ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> I couldn't get anyone from Allstate to return my calls or
> email, so I gave up on them (seems like they have enough
> business right now and can't be bothered with potential
> new clients). However, a buddy of mine has Allstate and
> his rates are lower than what I'm getting with State Farm.

I'm with Allstate and like the rates I get: $212/six months
for a married male, over 50, with no tickets or accidents in
the past three years. However, as I understand it from my
agent, Allstate is no longer writing new motorcycle
insurance policies; they will only continue to carry
policies for people they currently cover. I can stay with
them if I get a new bike, which I will be doing over the
winter, as long as I don't cancel the current policy first,
and as long as the bike is not what they consider a
"sportbike" (R1, GSXR, RC51, etc.).

- -Keith
'00 RS