[ST] Helmets Rule

Aside from the obvious fact that helmets will protect our melons from
splattering on the tarmac, they come in real handy under normal conditions
too.  A BIG, I mean REAL BIG bug nailed my face shield this morning while I
was doing 65.  Major impact snapped my head and made a major bug guts mess.
Splatter all over the face shield, leather jacket, and gas tank.  I can't
even imagine what would have happened if I wasn't wearing a helmet.

Even if any didn't want to keep their melon from smashing, they should at
least want to keep from getting hit by the monster bug thaqt hit me this
morning :)

Rich
00 RS

BUG SPLAT: http://www.corndogfilms.com/graphics/products/bsplat.gif