[ST] Sizing

In a message dated 10/20/03 9:59:07 PM, owner-st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< And I have yet to price the Raptor from anywhere, but it looks like, from
the Triumph catalog, that they use the same sizing: ie: 48, 50, etc.  What
is the best way to go about this?  Also, does the Raptor have an option for
a windproof liner of some kind?  I thought I had heard they did.  If so, I
would be wearing the Raptor most of the time and carry the liner along if it
got cool (would have liked that setup for the Galena Raid instead of my
Meteor jacket).  And the Stealth would be more spring/fall wear and possibly
an all around winter jacket, too, with the liner in it.

What is the best way to do this?  Any and all input would be appreciated.

I just got a Triumph Raptor jacket, size 42, and the size is just what I
would have expected in an American-made suit jacket. Plus it is a fine jacket-the
elbow armor has cinching straps, so it doesn't flop about, there are 4 outside
and 1 inside zippered pockets, it is cool (well ventilated) and, at $130-the
price is right-about $40 less than Joe Rocket. There is no windproof liner,
but I just wear a thin nylon windbreaker under it on the cool mornings. Dave
Collins, San Diego